Friday, May 18, 2007

Moving along...

I turned in my little Honiton flower for assessment, it is 1.5inches tall and also 1.5inches from leaf tip to tip cute little guy, but i did make mistakes in the working. I like that Judith lets me know All of the mistakes, even if they are trivial, it gives me something to strive toward, and at least lets me know how to look at the work. I think i ended up with a mild case of eye strain last night, so intent on finishing the little guy was i!
In fact, i completely forgot to tell Sherry i received the mug i purchased from her in the mail yesterday, it's Fabulous, little tatted flowers pressed into the clay all around. So, Thank You Sherry for being a wildly talented lady, i get my pottery And tatting fix all at once! (well i'll get to add to that- my favorite beverage of choice as well!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Speaking of tatting fixes, here it the edging i began working on at the length of service awards dinner tuesday night. Becky, let me know if you like it!!! It's for your Wedding!!!!( i was thinking lace handkerchief, but if you want to edge something else that's fine as well!)

Here is my dead gerbera daisy one week after picking it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And that is all for tonight, i'm utterly exhausted and should hit the hay, as work comes Awfully early tomorrow.
Love to all,
jen

1 comment:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Can't wait to see your honiton work! Glad you got the mug o.k.
Love the lace edging!

LibraryThing