Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day 2009

Nothing too foolish about today really....had a bad dream about work so i went in and helped out a wonderful employee who has really stepped up since i went on leave, felt Much better after talking with her and seeing that my department looks good! ( i would feel obsolete, but they tell me they miss me still!)

Came home, had a small spining group today(just 3 of us) my hip was hurting from the trip to town, so i didn't accomplish a Lot on the wheel, i joined a group dedicated to the process of making yarn(wether it be prep- carding, spinning or dying) every day of this month with pics.....So, we shall see if i can blog daily??!!
Oh yes And i did finish sock #1 of the second pair!!!!
april2009 005
april2009 007

Looking forward to a nice evening in...and a guest for dinner as well.
Stay warm, it was snowing all morning...sigh
jen

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

I LOVE your second sock Jen. The Noro color are really pretty. Keep up the good work. I may have to hit you up some day for spinning. I'm not sure if I want to jump into that yet but I think it would be fun.
Sherri

LibraryThing