Monday, March 23, 2009

Sock madness!!!!

We'll get to the socks in a moment.
My dear Husband gave me an dearly Easter gift...instead of a chocolate Easter bunny, he bought me this...
Photobucket
and a closer look at my Chocolate Glock (yes...i should have taken it out of the plastic, we'll do that when it's time to eat it :-)
Photobucket

I have been busy filling my time expanding my knitting skills, as my hip is preventing me from doing much spinning...so, knitting it is :-)
Photobucket
Sock number 1...finished up!
Photobucket
another angle-
Photobucket
I'm about halfway through sock # 2 and have plans for the second pair (they'll be knitted in a beautiful green/black & other colors, norro sock yarn, it's a blend of silk and wool)
All in all...life is good!
More later!
love to all...
jen

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

Hey Jen... your sock looks WONDERFUL... great job. Can't wait to see the Noro pair.
Sherri

LibraryThing